Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Introducing my new Blog

My family and friends know I am a night owl and I don't like to get up early. I like to read at night when the quiet of the evening lets me immerse myself in the story. My favorite books for shutting out the aggravations of everyday life are the C.S. Lewis Narnia Series and anything by Anne McCaffrey (or her son, Todd). 

My father has a painting of an old sailing ship plowing through the waves that I used to imagine was the Dawn Treader. I wanted to be able to jump into the waves and be swept into the adventure with Prince Caspian and Reepicheep. I still, at 59 years old, enjoy the adventures books bring to me. 

This blog is about adventures in everything from everyday like to unique experiences. Explore with me from travel to books to cooking, crafts to fine arts, pets and people, health issues and friendships (names will be changed to protect both the guilty and innocent :-}).

No comments:

Post a Comment