Sunday, January 10, 2016

Well people, it's been almost a month since I posted to this blog. I've been very neglectful. My ADD kicked in and I started writing another book while putting off working on my Scifi opus. I am having too much fun with this new one: "My Life in the Midst of Food."

Since resolving to get down to the business of losing weight and becoming a healthier person, I decided to write about food instead of eating. It's my autobiography and a cookbook with foods that are tied to my memories of growing up. Looking back shows me how obsessed I have been with food since I was really young. Recipes range from the simple to the elaborate, from healthy eating to not so healthy.

As I finish chapters I will be posting them here. Some recipes I need to get from family members and some are my own. It's been a fun time outlining the many moves my family made and the memories of a wonderful childhood. Looking back on where I come from I hope to more clearly focus on where I want to go.

Love, laugh and eat well my friends.

Time to go to bed as it is now the wee hours of the morning and I have a lot to accomplish after only a few hours sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment